HIM
Jared
19
Temasek Poly
BBTC

Footnote

A little space where I channel my thoughts into. You might find something you agree with here, or you might not.

For things which you have a problem with, just vent or leave if you want.

click tracking

View My Stats

Tuesday, October 21, 2008
DRIVING IS FUN



Let me talk about today's epic driving lesson.

the (useful) Malay instructor really made my day.

Near Accident-encounter

I was driving on a straight road at 50km/hr.

There was a cyclist on the left side, so I kept a safe gap of about 1 metre away from him (those taking FTT, take note..)

LO AND BEHOLD! The cyclist suddenly rode into my path (on public roads, mind you).

Glanced through my rear mirror and did an emergency brake (just jam the brakes) IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. He was inches away from death.

My malay instructor slammed the horn, wind down the window and shouted

"BROTHER, TIRED OF LIVING IS IT???!?!?!?!"

"YOU DONT WANT TO LIVE, DONT GIVE PPL PROBLEMS LAH!"

---

me: "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ... like that test how ah?"

Him: "Not your fault. If the tester fail you because of this, you go argue with him..."

he continued with "Tell the tester, SIR, PEOPLE TIRED OF LIVING WHAT! WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO?!"

---

Another convo between my instructor and i;

me: "Sir, can give me advice on how to pass?"

Him: "Just fail 10 times."

me: "HAHAHA. what you mean, sir?"

Him: "Really ah. the record at Comfort (Driving Center) is 10 attempts. once you reach that stage, the tester would auto pass you lah"

...
Him: "By the way, you ride motor ah? You got the motorcyclist look."


me: "NOOO LAH. Its complicated..."


FUNNY CHAP, ROGER.

Labels: ,

4 Comments


<< Home

this is the city that never dies
because it is full of peace.