HIM
Jared
19
Temasek Poly
BBTC

Footnote

A little space where I channel my thoughts into. You might find something you agree with here, or you might not.

For things which you have a problem with, just vent or leave if you want.

click tracking

View My Stats

Saturday, November 15, 2008
In times like these

You know something is wrong when:


1. you ask your classmates, "where you guys going?"

and they unanimously reply; "library for research..."


2. you actually borrow 5 library books in 1 day.

(for the record, i only borrowed 1 book in Year 1)


3. you head to Library Level 6 during your break and see the other half of your class busy sourcing for books.


All these while I have been deceived. I thought TP Library was for sleeping only.

However there are some people who are sitting around and waiting for answers to fall from the sky?
These people are not only dreaming, they are sleeping in broad daylight!!



Till then, happy weekends (& researching for me).

Labels:

0 Comments


<< Home

this is the city that never dies
because it is full of peace.